Amazon.com Project Manager in New York, New York
Display Advertising, Custom Solutions, New York or Seattle
Interested in leveraging your project management, digital advertising and relationship management skills in order to help Amazon.com develop and grow new advertising programs? As a Project Manager, you will be the main point of contact for clients and the ad sales team on custom campaign executions and sponsorship programs across Amazon.com. You will be working cross-functionally with Advertising Sales, Product Management, Tech and Design/Web Development in addition to multiple Amazon and Amazon owned & operated teams. In this capacity, you will be the single point of contact for all internal communications, the primary partner contact during product execution, and act as the responsible party for fully executing against all contractual obligations. This position can be based in New York or Seattle, WA.
· Successfully execute all contractual obligations ensuring a high level of client satisfaction and realization of partnership/project goals for custom advertising projects.
· Implement all campaign components for new and complex advertising programs that includes promotions, sweepstakes, new ad placements and innovative advertiser features.
· Develop production schedules, best practices and training documentation for end-to-end campaign management and execution. Effectively manage projects through use of appropriate resources and processes, developing workflow steps, involving creative development, execution and production.
· Monitor, aggregate and communicate program reporting to internal and external teams including ongoing campaign analytics and campaign wrapup analysis. Educate clients and internal teams on new advertising program elements, ad unit functionality and campaign reporting.
· Document programs and specifications, streamlining workflow for transfer to Ad Operations.
· Contribute to the launch of new products by participating in user interface design, usability testing, requirements definition, research, metrics analysis, technical specifications, development, testing, and launch efforts.
· Work cross-functionally with designers, software development engineers, quality assurance engineers, business development and product managers ensuring that all teams understand both partner and Amazon strategy and goals.
· Provide clear, concise and professional communication to external partners and effectively manage their deadlines and deliverables throughout a project
· 5 years in product, account, or project management and/or marketing.
· A bachelor's degree is required.
· 7-9 years in product, account, or project management and/or marketing.
· Digital display advertising industry experience and previous sales/business development experience are highly desired.
· Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial, as well as ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope technical requirements and prioritize.
· A proven track record of delivering initiatives from conception through completion on time, within budget and on or beyond scope.
· Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a start-up environment.
· Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills are critical to success in this position.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
AMZR Req ID: 466148