Acacia Network LCSW - Bilingual (Spanish), Article 31 Clinic in New York, New York
Acacia Network is a community based nonprofit offering services in various disciplines including, Primary Care, Behavioral Health, Housing and Education.
We take pride in our successful integration of primary care and behavioral health services and provide both in-patient and out-patient services. Medical providers with interest in public health will find mentorship opportunities to advance their career at Acacia Network and increase their knowledge of treating chronic conditions such as HIV and Hep C.
CLICK HERE to learn more about Acacia Network.
We are currently seeking an LCSW Site Supervisor.
Performs clinical, compliance, and administrative duties as instructed, which includes the provision of clinical supervision with complete documentation in accordance with OMH standards and regulations.
Works as a member of a multidisciplinary treatment team and practices client centered and holistic care.
Evaluates and provides therapeutic interventions for adults diagnosed with severe and persistent mental illnesses.
Assessments performed with complete formulation, differential diagnosis, treatment and safety planning.
Provides individual therapy and group services rooted in evidenced based practice.
Communicates effectively with client, collateral contacts, outside agencies, referring agencies, and/or outside providers as needed for continuity of care.
Maintains appropriate and timely documentation of clinical services and related clinical contacts in accordance with OMH regulations and organizational expectations.
Benefits: As one of the paramount not for profit corporations in the country, we offer to the chosen candidate a generous compensation package; a multitude of benefits, including comprehensive full health care package, disability, life insurance, coupled with a generous vacation and 401K plan as well as flexible schedules.
Acacia network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No employment services or agencies need respond.
- 5+ years previous relevant experience in Social Work experience in a Mental or Behavioral Health environment required
- Master’s Degree in Clinical Social Work is required
- New York State Licensed Clinical Social Worker required
- S. I. F. I preferred
- Ability to use business acumen to exercise good judgment and decision-making.
- Ability to deal with sensitive issues with diplomacy and discretion.
- Must be able to multitask with strong organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate both verbally and in written form.
- Commitment to cultural diversity and sensitivity.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor under pressure, and operate with a keen sense of urgency and commitment to quality.
- Bilingual Highly prefered
Location: New York, NY
Category: Mental Health Services
Job Type: Full Time
Required Education: Master (MA, MS...)