Amazon.com Head of Agency Development, US in New York, New York
Head of Agency Development, US
Amazon Media Group operates at the intersection of eCommerce and advertising, offering a rich array of digital display advertising solutions with the goal of helping our customers find and discover anything they want to buy. We help advertisers reach Amazon customers on the Amazon owned and operated sites, on other high quality sites across the web, and on millions of Kindles, tablets, and mobile devices. We start with the customer and work backwards in everything we do, including advertising. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you’ve come to the right place.
In order to accelerate the next phase of our development, we are committed to transforming the depth, scale and ambition of our partnerships with major media agencies and are building a dedicated team across NA to deliver this vision. This is an excellent opportunity for a senior business development leader to join the team as Head of Agency Development, US to drive our strategic agency partnerships.
• Develop and execute the strategy to drive growth with media agencies at local and regional level – including close collaboration with local AMG leadership
• Build and manage a detailed agency engagement strategy
• Develop commercial structures to create incremental opportunities for growth across traded and programmatic products
• Lead education and enablement of key agency functions including delivery of agency-wide events
• Drive adoption of the Amazon Ad Platform among programmatic buying organizations in major media agencies
• Liaise with global teams to identify transformative opportunities for agency partnerships offered by AMG’s product development roadmap
· Exceptionally strong analytical thinker
· Ability to develop and execute sales strategies, tactics, plans, processes, systems and programs
· Experience building high performance sales teams
· Track record of closing large complex deals
· Possess a talent for responding effectively to market direction, customer needs and competitive positioning.
· Can thrive in past paced dynamic environments
· Bachelor’s degree
· 10 years digital ad sales experience
· Experience in a management function with Media Sales/Ad tech sales
· Strong track record in successfully managing internal and external relationships
· Experience sell eCommerce solutions
· Excellent public speaker
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
AMZR Req ID: 462075