TIAA Financial Analyst II in New York, New York
Since 1918, it has been TIAA’s mission to serve, our ability to perform and the values we embrace that make us a different kind of financial services organization. We’re dedicated to serving the financial needs of those in the academic, medical, cultural, governmental and research fields, and committed to helping make lifetime financial well-being possible for them.
By building a culture that allows all employees to contribute their unique talents and skills, we’re able to provide our customers with fresh ideas and distinct perspectives to help them achieve their goals. We believe a diverse and inclusive workforce is one of our greatest strengths and a key measure of our success * .
For more information about TIAA, visit our website at https://www.tiaa.org/public/why-tiaa/who-we-are .
The Pricing/Client Support Group BFO team is looking for a Financial Analyst in our Charlotte Office to support our Business Management function. The primary responsibility of this role is to ensure integration and consistency in management routines and reporting, PMO support, roadmap for technology and staff and culture development.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Create executive ready presentations for various reporting cadences.
• Create and produce a comprehensive metrics reporting package to provide
senior leaders transparency around pricing activity, staff capacity and workflow
• Assist in building road map and tactical steps to achieve end-to-end process re-design vision
• Assist continuous Improvement effort; exploring Robotics, Business
• Pricing policy creation and maintenance.
• Create and produce pricing metrics reporting package by GM segment with
historical trend and future outlook insights.
• Support work needed to complete Audit MAP’s
• Create and produce a reporting cadence to provide transparency around key
deliverables and projects work taking place in the broader Pricing and CSG
• Track milestones and produce status reports on Pricing/CSG BFO projects
• Introduce and facilitate activities that will enhance culture and employee
• 3-5 years’ experience from top Management Consulting firm
• Ability to take concepts and strategies and create executive presentations with
minimal direction and guidance.
• Requires superior analytical mind
• Ability to tell the story; synthesize analysis and prepare effective presentations
• Look beyond the obvious; possesses a high level of intellectual curiosity.
• Ability to bring forward-looking approach to solving current business
challenges and initiatives.
• Network with key business partners across groups to resolve issues, gain
needed information and influence outcomes.
• Contribute to decisions and projects that have a moderate to high impact to the
organization. Action oriented: Enjoys working hard and looks for challenges;
able to act and react as necessary, not afraid to take charge of a situation; and
take unpopular stand when appropriate.
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, or related discipline required;
• Proficient in MS Office products – particularly Excel and Power Point
• Experience in supporting finance / analytical functions sales, marketing or
• Prefer experience in Financial Services industry, particularly Retirement
Services or Asset Management
• Critical thinker and self-starter who is willing to work proactively to identify key
business priorities and work across teams to implement the necessary
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Demonstrated history of development executive presentations and underlying
• Flexible, detail oriented and driven.
Six Sigma Certification
Experience helping firms with data strategy / leveraging big data for predictive analytics / data scientist background.
Equal Employment Opportunity is not just the law, it’s our commitment. Read more about the Equal Employment Opportunity Law at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf .
If you need assistance applying due to being visually or hearing impaired, please email Careers Help .
This organization is an equal employment opportunity (EEO) employer, dedicated to maintaining a work environment free of bias, harassment, discrimination and retaliation. As an EEO employer, this organization expressly prohibits discrimination, harassment, and retaliation on the basis of race, creed, ethnicity, color, age, religion, sex, sex stereotype, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions where applicable), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, marital status, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, requesting a reasonable accommodation based on mental or physical disability, medical condition (as defined by applicable law), genetic history and information, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law or ordinance or regulation (collectively referred to here as “protected characteristics”).
- ©2016 Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association of America (TIAA), 730 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017
Primary Location: NC-Charlotte
Req ID: 1709819