Microsoft Corporation Consultant in New York, New York
Are you ready to seize an opportunity to build leading edge technology solutions and to deploy into production with real world impact? Do you thrive by mentoring and leading by example? Would you love to help us accelerate the transformation towards digital organizations? Are you ready for the opportunity to change the world one application at a time? If so, the Application Development Manager (ADM) position in the Microsoft Services Organization is for you!
At Microsoft, we share knowledge, experiences, and resources to help each other achieve our career goals and grow both professionally and personally. We seek out people from diverse backgrounds who exhibit passion, technical competence, and experience in services delivery with complex projects or environments. Experience in this role will provide great opportunities to interact with pre-release versions, collaborate with product development teams and improve future versions of Microsoft products as a subject matter expert. Together, we can help billions of people around the globe using digital technology to achieve amazing things.
As ADMs, we are responsible for the end to end app development lifecycle providing guidance, assistance, and technical leadership to development teams that are deploying solutions using the latest development tools and methodologies. We work together with experienced developers to ensure customers have the skills to develop, deploy and maintain their solution. The ADM role will give you the chance to be the trusted advisor to our customer developers, architects, and key decision makers. You won’t be executing projects on your own, you will have the entire Microsoft technical ecosystem behind you and supporting you.
As an ADM, you will:
• Be part of a thriving developer practice that’s constantly looking for ways to improve our customers’ experience, software development goals and use of cloud technology
• Work with customers to identify business requirements Architect and review innovative solutions using the most recent technologies
• Continually learn and grow professionally
• Take a leadership role on projects
• Mentor other ADMs to share your knowledge and experience
Recommended Qualifications and Experience:
• Relevant industry experience in a consulting role related to software development, solution delivery, or cloud solutions
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally and work with different cultures and customers Fluency in written and spoken English
• Ability to communicate with a variety of different audiences and strong presentation skills Demonstrated ability to match technical solutions with customer business requirements
• Ability to lead and motivate technical communities
• Ability to effectively recognize and adapt to change
One Microsoft, One Services. Microsoft Services, with over 21,500 employees worldwide, is dedicated to delivering on Microsoft’s mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We are the voice of support services, the trusted advisor of consulting services, and the source of the world’s best enterprise strategies. Simply put, Services helps customers and partners get the most out of their technology investments. For more information, visit www.microsoft.com/Services http://www.microsoft.com/Services. Join us as Application Development Manager and be one who empowers billions!
The successful candidate must be a U.S. Citizen. The position will require travel to customer sites. The selected candidate must be able to start within 30 days of offer acceptance.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Consulting services