iHeartMedia Client Relations Broker in New York, New York
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
KATZ Media Group
Serves as a liaison between client stations, customers, advertising agencies, and media buying services.
• Engages in a series of transactional duties such as brokering deals and executing price points for market share, as well as developing and negotiating new business revenue and client generation while focusing on retaining and growing existing customer base.
• Determine what types of advertising strategies would help clients reach target audiences efficiently while still keeping within their advertising budget.
• Establishes relationships with a number of different media agencies.
• Identifies potential problems with client accounts’ placement and recommends solutions to agencies on a continuing basis.
• Contacts station associates and obtains rate quotes to convey to the agencies.
• Negotiates deal terms to satisfy both parties to the deal.
• Communicates all components of sales to key stakeholders.
• Pursues vertical and horizontal penetration of assigned advertisers and ad agencies to maximize exposure for Sales division’s clients and their online assets and events.
• Highlights the benefit of marketplace via positioning and pre-selling of opportunities.
• Researches business, financials, products/services, and markets of clients and their competition.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
• Strong client service relationship-building skills
• Demonstrated ability to generate new business and to understand the sales cycle: prospecting, buying behaviors, negotiations for a win-win outcome, overcoming objections and closing
• Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in a fast-paced environment
• Strong oral and written communication skills; excellent grammar
• Independent, entrepreneurial, self-motivated, competitive, assertive, goal-oriented
• Strong problem-solving, analytical and persuasion skills
• Understanding of market dynamics including demographics
• Stress tolerance especially with tight deadlines and financial pressures
• Flexibility and creativity
• Strong interpersonal skills
• 1+ years’ experience in media sales, marketing or advertising with proven success
• Membership in American Advertising Federation, American Marketing Association, local chamber of commerce or similar networking groups preferred
• 4-year college degree in marketing, advertising, business or communications
• None required
New York, NY: 125 West 55th Street, 10019
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx