IDC Audience Buying Strategist in New York, New York
IDG is looking for an Audience Buying Strategist to join our Business Operations Team! IDG is a global media, data, and services company with one of its many offices located in Midtown Manhattan. Excellent benefits including health (medical, dental, and vision), 401k, and time off allocations are available to all employees starting day one of employment.
Our Business Operations team manages the fulfillment of all online advertising campaigns that run on IDG’s owned and operated websites as well as our TechNetwork partner sites. The Audience Buying Strategist will be responsible for handling the day to day of the campaign once it has been sold by the Sales Team. This position will work closely with the Sales Team to book and optimize campaigns across multiple properties and sites, and is the main point of contact for the planning and execution of campaigns. The ideal candidate must possess excellent customer service skills, a fine-tuned diplomatic sensibility, and the ability to handle multiple clients with great deft and dexterity. Knowledge of AdOps, digital media or development is a must.
- Contact Sales with any delivery or performance issues
- Send out weekly/monthly reporting to client
- Book campaigns and optimize for delivery and performance
- Hold meetings with Sales to discuss campaign issues
- Ensure 3rd party reporting is accessible for campaigns and checks numbers against ad server to minimize discrepancies
- Work with clients to troubleshoot discrepancies and any issues they might have while providing strategy as part of our efforts to ensure optimize performance for their marketing campaigns
- Coordinate with Sales, Editorial and Development with special projects.
- Ability to understand and measure campaign economic performance on behalf of the company
- Knowledge of trading desks and audience buying
- 2+ years of experience in DFP
- 2+ years of online media experience
- Knowledge of SalesForce.com a plus
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Moderate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent customer service skills, both oral and written
- Good math skills for troubleshooting and campaign planning
- Excellent personal workflow management as this position requires the ability to work on multiple projects at once without missing a deadline.
Please be sure to upload a formatted version of your resume and cover letter during the application process.
Req Number: 16-0148
Posting Date: 8/18/2016
Title: Audience Buying Strategist
Job Family: Ad Traffic/Ad Operations
Unit: US Media
City: New York
Job Type: Full-Time
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)