Olapic Associate Solutions Architect in New York, New York
Olapic is the leading Visual Marketing solution for brands. Olapic helps brands and major e-commerce retailers integrate user generated images and videos into the shopping experience to increase authenticity and transparency for buyers looking to make a more accurate purchasing decision. Olapic works with top brands in the U.S. and worldwide: Adidas, Coach, L’Oreal, J Crew, Banana Republic, Timberland, Four Seasons, Hyatt, etc.
Olapic is looking for an Associate Solutions Architect to provide technical and operational support to its growing list of customers as they look to integrate with Olapic’s visual marketing platform. The Associate Solutions Architect will assist the Project Manager and Account Manager in overseeing the initial client on boarding process, from initial discussions around technical setup to guiding the customer through product feed validation and widget styling. This position will support new and existing customers, working closely with the other members of the Client Services and Account Team to facilitate the execution of the customer’s visual marketing goals and technical integrations.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a smart, fun, and fast-growing team focused on helping its customers solve technical and strategic challenges as they advance their marketing potential.
• Great communication skills, both written and verbal; you can speak both developer and human, with a few dialects in between.
• Ability to multi-task with strong organizational or project management skills.
• Understands a sense of urgency and must be able to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
• Demonstrates initiative; you must exhibit a strong work ethic, lead by example, and bring new ideas to the table
• Strong problem-solver with a solutions oriented mindset; you must be able to think outside the box when challenging technical issues arise.
• Customer focused mentality; you have an inherent need to help people, a positive attitude and collaborative nature.
• Familiarity with creating and reviewing technical documentation
• Fluent in English. Bonus for speaking French, German and / or Spanish.
• Good understanding of web application technologies.
• Experience in cross-browser web development: HTML/CSS, JS (jQuery, AngularJS, Node, etc).
• Experience with SQL & relational databases (queries, basic data extraction and processing, etc.).
• Familiarity with source control (Git) a bonus.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Prior client-facing experience a bonus.
• Cross-platform e-commerce experience a bonus.
• 1 to 2 prior years experience in a technical implementation or technical solutions role a bonus.