CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP Accounting Manager - NonProfit (Outsourcing) in New York, New York
Description Continued growth at Accounting Management Solutions, (AMS), a CliftonLarsonAllen LLP Division, (CLA), is requiring that we add to our Nonprofit Accounting Team. AMS/CLA is a leading provider of outsourced financial and accounting consulting services in the NY and New England area, offering part-time and interim accounting and financial management professionals for nonprofit and for profit organizations.
Currently, AMS/CLA seeks consultants to work onsite to help meet our nonprofit clients' needs at the Accounting Manager level. We are looking for hands on individuals who can manage everything from the budget process to the monthly close as well as manage relationships with nonprofit Boards and outside CPA firms.
Other responsibilities may include:
- Perform and manage all tasks related to the complete accounting process, including journal entries, month end close, general ledger maintenance, bank and balance sheet reconciliations, and payroll
- Nonprofit financial reporting and compliance including A-133 and Form 990
- Perform all tasks related to nonprofit accounting and grants management for unrestricted and restricted funds
- Budget forecasting
- Financial operations review
- Complex net asset releases for temporarily restricted funds
- Financial statement preparation and review
Requirements 1. At least 7 years of accounting experience, including staff management 2. Previous Accounting Manager experience with a nonprofit organization 3. BS/BA in Accounting/Finance. 4. Prior Consulting experience desired 5. Experience with Excel and other MS products required. Experience required with one or more of the following systems - QuickBooks, Blackbaud Financial Edge, Fund EZ, and Abila (formerly Sage) MIP 6. CPA or MBA desired
AMS, a Division of CLA, is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 16-1035
Title: Accounting Manager - NonProfit (Outsourcing)
City: New York