Danaher Corporation Assembler- Deltadyne 2nd shift in New Port Richey, Florida
Danaher Company Description
Pall Corporation is a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, serving the diverse needs of customers across the broad spectrum of life sciences and industry.
Pall Life Sciences provides cutting-edge products and services to meet the demanding needs of customers discovering, developing and producing biotech drugs, vaccines, cell therapies and classic pharmaceuticals. Pall offers advanced medical technologies, which are often a patient’s last line of defense from dangerous pathogens. Pall’s food and beverage products provide critical protection from contaminants during various manufacturing steps.
Pall Industrial serves a diverse range of customers in the microelectronics, aerospace, fuels, petrochemical, chemical, automotive, and power generation industries. Pall is a key supplier to the innovative and demanding semiconductor and consumer electronics industries, and provides filtration products used in critical applications on commercial and military aerospace vehicles. Pall products are key to the reliability of industrial equipment. Pall’s engineered solutions help municipal and industrial customers address mounting water quality, scarcity and demand issues, and help energy companies maximize production and develop commercially successful next generation fuels.
Headquartered in Port Washington, New York, Pall has offices and plants throughout the world.
To learn more about Pall, please visitwww.pall.com/green.
• Produce complicated components needed, subassemblies, and final assemblies in related area to blueprint and work instructions
• Work under the direction of supervisors, or more experienced personnel, with little supervision
• Setup and operate all equipment in related area to produce product to specification requirements
• Have the ability to work with and mix chemicals as called for in the procedure
• Have the ability to process parts in an explosion proof room
• Must follow all environmental policies and procedures when working with such chemicals
• Must follow all safety procedures and wear required P.P.E. at all times
• Maintain high quality and production standards and keep records accurately
• Assist lower classification personnel and be willing to cross train as needed
• Understand and use measuring equipment.
• Have the ability to mix chemicals as called for in the procedure
• Setup and operate necessary equipment in related area
• Complete all necessary paperwork required
• Produce and measure product to insure compliance to blueprint and work instruction specifications
• Maintain clean, neat, and safe work area
• Assists with the training of co-workers
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed. This position is required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by the supervisor.
• Participate in Kaizen and other Improvement programs.
• Identify cost savings.
• Communicate ideas, problems, and concerns to management
• Maintain a clean, neat, and healthy work environment
• Work safely following all safety procedures
• Willing to work overtime as required
EDUCATION/PRIOR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Must have High School Graduate or equivalent
• Minimum of one (1) to three (3) years of related manufacturing/operations experience
• Prior work experience in manufacturing and assembly required
• Must be computer literate
• Basic Math Skills required
• Ability to understand, follow and effectively communicate verbal and written instructions
• Prior experience working with and or mixing chemicals
Restrictions are limited only by the individual’s inability to perform essential job duties and where an unsafe condition would result for the individual or surrounding employees.
• Required Lifting Weight: 40 lbs. Lifting Frequency: Daily
• Bending, lifting, sitting, standing, and twisting for long periods of time.
• Use of hands and dexterity required
• Must be able to work with solvents, oils and other chemicals
• Good eye and hand dexterity
• Must pass vision test
US Citizenship or Resident Alien status required to support government programs and projects
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and industrial solutions. Our globally diverse team of 59,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.5B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2,000% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Manufacturing / Operations
Primary Location: North America-United States-FL-New Port Richey
Req ID: PAL001090