HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Ultrasound Technologist PRN in New Orleans, Louisiana
Tulane Medical Center is Hiring a PRN Ultrasound Technologist
Tulane Medical Center is one of the most acclaimed teaching, research, and medical centers in the country. You can be intimately involved in raising the art and science of patient care.
When it comes to patient care, we strive to be the healthcare provider of choice. When it comes to employee care, our goal is to be the employer of choice.
Ultrasound Technologist An Ultrasund Technologist performs high quality ultrasound procedures, focusing on patient care and education. Supports and helps achieve departmental goals. Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: CPR, registry eligible
- *Education: *Graduate of an accredited Diagnostic Medical Ultrasound Program
- Experience:One year experience preferred, but not required.
- Special qualifications:Ability to perform abdominal, OB/GYN, small parts, as well as vascular (abdominal) diagnostic ultrasound procedures. Registered by ARDMS within 1 year of hire date.
- Hours of work:Shift as scheduled.* *Employee is required to rotate on-call nights, weekends and holidays.
Title: Ultrasound Technologist PRN
Location: Louisiana-New Orleans-Tulane Medical Center
Requisition ID: 02560-10783