HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse (RN) PACU days in New Orleans, Louisiana
The Registered Nurse is a professional nurse who assumes responsibility and accountability for the delivery and management of patient care. S/he utilizes the nursing process, the healthcare environment, and current technology to provide a climate which optimizes patient care and staff development.
Tulane Medical Center is one of the most acclaimed teaching, research, and medical centers in the country. Come make the move of a lifetime, living and working in exciting and historic New Orleans. You can be intimately involved in raising the art and science of patient care. Up to 5K relocation, when applicable.
When it comes to patient care, we strive to be the healthcare provider of choice. When it comes to employee care, our goal is the be the employer of choice. Benefits include:
Paid Time Off Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance Flexible Spending Account Disability Benefits Aflac 401K Plan with employer match Direct Deposit Tuition Reimbursement Adoption Reimbursement Employee Discounts and more!
- Licensure/Certification/Registration:Current Louisiana Licensure as a Registered Nurse, ACLS Certification required within 1 year of employment for assignment on Adult Critical Care Units, Emergency department and Post Anesthesia Care Unit. PALS Certification required within 1 year of employment for assignment in PICU or within 18 mos. of employment for unit-specific standard. Current CPR certification.
- *Education: *Graduate of an accredited school preparing Registered Nurses.
- Experience:One year in area of practice preferred by not required.
- Special qualifications:Must be able to successfully complete established competencies for the position within designated probationary period. Effective communication skills; both oral and written. Computer skills needed. Ability to work with others within a team to ensure quality patient care. Strong problem-solving skills. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Hours of work:Shift assignments may vary.
Title: Registered Nurse (RN) PACU days
Location: Louisiana-New Orleans-Tulane Medical Center
Requisition ID: 02560-10687