HCA, Hospital Corporation of America LPN Clinic - FT Internal Medicine Clinic in New Orleans, Louisiana
I. Position Summary:
The LPN is a professional nurse who assumes responsibility and accountability for the delivery and management of patient care under the direction of the Physician or Registered Nurse. S/he utilizes the nursing process, the healthcare environment, and current technology to provide a climate which optimizes patient care and staff development.
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: Current Louisiana licensure as an Licensed Practical Nurse. Current CPR Certification required.
- *Education: *Graduate of an accredited school preparing Licensed Practical Nurses.
- Experience:One year of practical nursing experience preferred.
- Special qualifications:Must be able to successfully complete established competencies for the position within designated probationary period. Effective communication skills; both oral and written, computer skill preferred. Ability to work with others within a team to ensure quality patient care.
- Hours of work:Shift varies as scheduled.
Title: LPN Clinic - FT Internal Medicine Clinic
Location: Louisiana-New Orleans-Tulane Medical Center
Requisition ID: 02560-10926