Case New Holland Industrial Engineering Shop Supervisor- 3rd Shift in NEW HOLLAND, Pennsylvania
Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Parts & Service, is a major international force in its specific sector.
The 3rd Shift Supervisor will work with Product Development, Product Validation and Engineering to meet the business needs of the New Holland Prototype Shop. The 3rd Shift Supervisor will also play a key role in training and developing future talent within the Prototype shop.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline and minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in team leader role in a manufacturing environment assigning and directing work, coordinating training and safety management
- OR a High School Diploma/GED plus a minimum of 6 years of experience in a relevant role supervising staff in a manufacturing environment assigning and directing work,coordinatingtraining andsafety management
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrates an ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Technical and functional understanding of subsystems that contribute to the operational performance of off-road self-propelled vehicles strongly preferred
- Proficiency in various systems; ie. Excel, Word, Outlook
- Able to identify training needs and deliver necessary training
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, able to communicate across all levels of the organization and ability to interact effectively in a multi-shift environment
Equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Title: Engineering Shop Supervisor- 3rd Shift
City: NEW HOLLAND
Job Function: Product Development & Engineering
Salaried / Hourly: Salaried
Req ID: 9749