Sparboe Farms Maintenance Technician in New Hampton, Iowa
Processing team members work in a modern, temperature controlled, egg processing facility. Eggs are processed 7 days/week. Full time and 1st and 2nd shifts available. Pay is negotiable depending on experience.
Sparboe offers competitive pay and comprehensive benefits for you and eligible family members, including medical, dental, life and disability insurance, flexible spending account, 401(k) with match, holiday pay and paid time off.
POSITION TITLE:Production Maintenance Worker
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Production Maintenance Worker is responsible for the maintenance and repair of all equipment used in the daily processing operation.
Performance of the following functions relating to the processing equipment used in the processing operation of the plant with general instructions from supervisor:
- Preventive maintenance
- Routine maintenance and repairs
- Electrical repairs
- Documentation of maintenance and repair work
- Assist with facility maintenance, as needed
- Perform other miscellaneous duties inherent to the job
- Report any food safety and quality issues/problems to personnel with authority to initiate action
- Properly follow Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures, Standard Operating Procedures, and Good Manufacturing Practices
- Capable of lifting up to 50 pounds and climbing
- Must be able to be on feet for long periods of time
- Must be able to work in both hot and cold environments
- Must be able to work on man lifts at ceiling height
HOW TO APPLY: In person or online Applications accepted M-F 8:00am-3:00pm 900 North Linn Ave. New Hampton, IA 50659
Sparboe is an Equal Opportunity Employer nhhourly
Requisition Number: 16-0204
Post Date: 10/11/2016
Title: Maintenance Technician
City: New Hampton