Sparboe Farms Can Off Employee in New Hampton, Iowa
Processing team members work in a modern, temperature controlled, egg processing facility. Eggs are processed 7 days/week. Full time and 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts available. Pay starting at 11.00/hr.
Sparboe offers competitive pay and comprehensive benefits for you and eligible family members, including medical, dental, life and disability insurance, flexible spending account, 401(k) with match, holiday pay and paid time off.
POSITION TITLE: Can-Off Employee
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Can-Off Employee is responsible for the proper filling of totes, pails and barrels meeting USDA and Sparboe quality regulations as they apply to finished product.
- Proper filling of totes, pails, and barrels to the specified weight.
- Tear down, cleaning and reassembly of equipment.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures, Sanitation Operating Procedures, and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Report any food safety and quality issues/problems to personnel with authority to initiate action.
- Capable of lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Capable of working on feet for up to 12 hours per day.
HOW TO APPLY: In person or online Applications accepted M-F 8:00am-3:00pm 900 North Linn Ave. New Hampton, IA 50659
Sparboe is an Equal Opportunity Employer nhhourly
Requisition Number: 16-0200
Post Date: 10/11/2016
Title: Can Off Employee
City: New Hampton