Riverside Community Care Senior Intensive Care Coordinator in Needham, Massachusetts
Exciting opportunity to join our growing and highly regarded, stable organization as Senior Care Coordinator of a Community Service Agency.
Perfect for an experienced clinician who is interested in a management position that also requires clinical work responsibilities.
The Coordinator will provide leadership to and clinical supervision of Intensive Care Coordinators in our new Program, and perform direct clinical work with children and families.
This position provides the unique experience of working in a start-up program with the opportunity to contribute toward fundamental changes in the public child mental health delivery system.
Must be willing to share clinical back-up hours with other program managers.
Riverside offers an outstanding staff training program, excellent clinical supervision, competitive salary, benefits package and career advancement opportunities!
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required
- Masters or Doctoral Degree in psychology, social work or related major required
- Independent clinical licensure required (LICSW, LMHC, LMFT)
- Minimum of four years post-graduate clinical experience with three years specific to youth and families required
- Minimum of two years clinical supervision experience
- Valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle required
Tracking Code: 1192-709
Job Location: Needham, Massachusetts, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular