HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Tax Accountant - Property Tax in Nashville, Tennessee
Assist with maintenance of database software. Research and respond to questions from third party vendors related to unidentified tax bills, missing assessments, etc. Assist with requests from both internal and external customers. Assist with property tax research and projects.
- Research and respond to property tax workflow questions on assessments and bills.
- Respond to information requests from taxing jurisdictions, facility personnel, third party vendors, and various corporate departments.
- Assist with research projects and various miscellaneous property tax issues.
- Assist with monthly, quarterly, and annual updates of property tax system, accruals, and refund tracking.
- Prepare third party property tax billings to lessees and assure receipt of payment within 60 days of invoice.
- Prepare property tax acquisitions and divestiture updates within Onesource.
- Prepare savings, pending and audit reports.
The experience requirement for this position is Less than 1 year.
This position requires a degree from an accredited college/university, with a degree in Accounting (B.S., B.A., B.B.A.).
*SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS *
- Ability to multitask and manage project deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access.
- Some overtime required.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
Title: Tax Accountant - Property Tax
Location: Tennessee-Nashville-Corporate Main Campus
Requisition ID: 10201-19167