Spring Mobile Store Manager- Nashville in Nashville, Tennessee
The Spring Mobile Store Manager is responsible for providing an exceptional experience for all customers. The Store Manager will be expected to execute on all AT&T; or Cricket objectives while interacting with customers as a friendly expert. You will be required to lead the Wireless Sales Consultants in your store to achieve store sales goals. The Store Manager will coach and develop their employees for advancement opportunities.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
- 40 hours for non-exempt and 45+ hours for exempt per week (full time).
- Have a passion for sales and a clear vision of the Spring Mobile brand by consistently beng a friendly expert to every customer.
- Model the behaviors expected of all Spring Mobile associates including a drive for results, high levels of maturity and professionalism, high service orientation and clear commitments to diversity, inclusion, a respectful workplace, and integrity.
- Engage in excellent customer service by identifying customer needs, making recommendations, overcoming objections and closing sales.
- Maintain standards for personal saless in addition to managerial duties as directed by the district manager.
- Meet deadlines, be cooperative and have a flexible schedule.
- Show professionalism and enthusiasm by working well with others and delivering great team results.
- Attend weekly district meetings, some travel may be required.
- Conduct daily briefs, weekly one-on-ones and monthly employee evaluations.
- Provide retail coverage and support throughout a district as directed by district manager.
- Ensure all customers are assisted in a friendly, prompt, professional and ethical manner.
- Obey and be a role model for all policies and procedures.
- Be capable of working both opening and closing shifts.
- Be capable of working holidays, weekends and flexible retail hours.
- Be capable of standing for long periods of time.
- Be capable of completing all task items completely, accurately and on time.
- Be capable of operating a personal computer, wireless equipment and copier .
- Be capable or working in other locations as dictated by business demands.
- Activate new accounts and upgrade current customers.
- Be engaged in all company sales initiatives and programs.
- Maintain profitability of assigned retail location.
- Hire, develop, manage and motivate employees within a given retail location.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Creating Collaborative Relationships-Working effectively and cooperatively with others; establishing and maintaining good working relationships with others outside of his or her own functional area.
Managing Work-Effectively managing his or her own and others' time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
*Developing Others-Planning and supporting the development of individuals' skills and abilities so that they can fulfill current or future job/role responsibilities more effectively.*
BASIC*_AND PREFERRED_*QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE)
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be able to work at least 40 hours per week, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications.
- BS/BA preferred or equilant experience.
- Previous experience in wireless preferred.
- Minimum 2 year of retail sales experience preferred.
- Sales Management experience preferred.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, JOB SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Ability to learn new products and services in a timely manner.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment and under demanding time constraints.
- Consistently demonstrates a commitment to Spring Mobile policies and procedures, including but not limited to, attendance, confidentiality, conflict of interest, and ethical responsibilities.
- Ability to walk; sit for long periods of time; use hands and fingers to handle small objects, or feel objects or controls; reach and stretch with hands and arms; balance; stoop; kneel and crawl under desks or in confined spaces; talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required; close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth, the ability to look at the computer screen for extended periods of time. In addition, the employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.