HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse (RN) - Clinical Decision Unit -- PRN in Nashville, Tennessee
_TriStar Centennial Medical Center__–__Nashville, TN_ _Registered Nurse (RN) – Clinical Decision Unit_ Our 657 bed hospital is both nationally and locally recognized, including being named as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals in the areas of cardiology, stroke, orthopaedics and breast cancer management. As a result of the continued advances in quality care, many improvements in all areas of healthcare have been made and thousands of lives have been significantly impacted. This position will play a key part in continuing our success!
- Demonstrates the facility’s Standards of Performance, ICARE values, and Patient Promise.
- Assesses, monitors, records, reports, and follows through on symptoms or changes in patients' conditions.
- Creates and maintains accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Consults and coordinates with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, evaluate, and modify the plan of care, as indicated by the patient’s responses and conditions.
- Delegates nursing tasks as appropriate and safe, but retains accountability for patient care
- Provides individualized education for the patient, family, and or caregiver throughout the continuum of care.
- Adheres to standards of safety and infection control, in the delivery of patient care.
Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of and complies with all policies and procedures related to the performance of job duties**
RN licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing or a Board of Nursing from a compact state.
- BLS from the American Heart Association.
- ACLS/Telemetry training within 6 months of hire.
Title: Registered Nurse (RN) - Clinical Decision Unit -- PRN
Location: Tennessee-Nashville-Centennial Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00001-55339