HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Material Handler in Nashville, Tennessee
Material Handler -Parallon Supply Chain Solutions – Nashville 37228**
Shift: Monday and Wednesday (5:30 AM until the job is complete), Tuesday, Thursday & Friday (6:30 AM until the job is complete)**
The Material Handler is responsible for replenishing product into its assigned stocking location, processing, picking, packing, staging, and shipping of all customer orders.
- Receive and check-in all product and equipment by packing slip and purchase order.
- Process outbound cross-dock freight as necessary.
- Document all receiving via computer or control log.
- Unload returned totes and returned product from trucks.
- Replenishment of picking locations.
- Process, pick, pack, and stage customer orders.
- Load palletized shipments onto outbound vehicles.
- Keep receiving area, warehouse shelves and aisles clean, organized, and free of hazards and obstructions.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of warehouse storage areas.
- Maintain effective communication with customers, co-workers, and other team members.
- Maintain material handling equipment and report any potential problems.
Restock received product into warehouse assigned stocking locations.
High School Diploma or GED required
- 1-2 years of related experience
- 1-2 years distribution warehouse or retail stocking experience preferred
- Ability to be detail oriented, quality focused and self-motivated
- Ability to work in a fast-paced distribution environment while meeting established performance quotas and standards
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Automated or RF (Radio Frequency) warehouse experience is a plus!
- Ability to work standing for long periods of time with frequent stooping or bending
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Fluent in the English language with the ability to read and write
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed is preferred
Title: Material Handler
Location: Tennessee-Nashville-Supply Chain - Nashville
Requisition ID: 07847-11561