HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Manager Information Protection and Security Account Management in Nashville, Tennessee
More About HCA..... •For the eighth consecutive year HCA has earned national recognition as one of the best workplaces for information technology professionals on Computerworld’s "Best Places to Work in Information Technology" list of 100 companies.
•HCA has been recognized by the Ethisphere Institute as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies.*
An exciting opportunity for a seasoned manager to lead the Information Systems Account Management program.
Will manage a team whose focus is to partner with all HCA Lines of Business and Service Lines to design, implement, and monitor user account management controls that strike a balance with advancing Company initiatives dependent upon electronic data. Under the Manager’s leadership, team members collaborate with business owners, subject matter experts, product owners, internal and external auditors, human resources and other teams responsible for hiring/screening/termination processes, directors/managers/supervisors of employees, sponsors of non-employees, system/application administrators, vendors, and other key stakeholders to develop and implement operational processes that facilitate each Line of Business and Service Line to achieve and maintain compliance with applicable regulatory requirements (e.g., Meaningful Use/HITECH, HIPAA Security and Privacy Rules, Payment Card Industry (PCI), Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX).
Manager is responsible for cultivating team’s comprehensive understanding of all Lines of Business and Services Lines needed to develop and maintain relationships throughout the organization in support of the HCA Privacy and Security Program.
Manager must demonstrate influential leadership and collaboration skills, excellent written and oral communication, critical thinking skills, ability to manage multiple priorities, and an understanding of privacy and information security principles, methodologies, and concepts.
Effectively lead the ISAM program team to:
Identify, develop, and document user access controls in support of the enterprise ISAM program.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop detailed business requirements, work processes, use cases, user interface designs, and/or preliminary data models needed to document and deploy operational account management processes.
Leverage knowledge of identity and access technologies to provide account management requirements and drive adoption of standardized account management processes and technologies.
Identify, plan, and lead implementation of increased account management automation.
Lead efforts to prepare value propositions or business cases for new or improved solutions.
Delegate responsibility and accountability for major work and decision making, based on staff competency and interest.
Effectively manage resource allocations and budgets.
Manage conflict caused by change. Develop and implement change strategies and provide direction.
Involve all relevant stakeholders in major decisions; recognize multiple agendas and make/communicate final decision in ways that foster maximum ownership and minimum resistance.
Establish mutual objectives and targets for team members; develop and maintain system for team performance measurement and feedback that facilitates improvement and builds self-esteem.
Mentor team members, including development and monitoring of personal development plans, and provide feedback via the annual performance review process.
Participate in educational opportunities to build and maintain team knowledge of evolving identity and access management concepts.
Qualified candidates will have 7 years of relevant work experience along with 3-7 years of management experience.
College graduate required - undergraduate.
• Management experience required.
• Healthcare experience and/or information security and/or information technology experience required.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively lead teams with diverse interests and skills.
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent communication skills; persuasive, encouraging, motivating, and inspiring; the ability to listen and understand; the ability to defuse tension among team members, should it arise.
• Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of resources, including peers, management, other business units, and company leadership.
• Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Adaptable and flexible, with the ability to handle ambiguity and sometimes changing priorities.
• The ability to think and act: decisiveness, assertiveness, with the ability to achieve results quickly.
• A sense of responsibility and accountability – someone who takes ownership and initiative.
• Professional demeanor and positive attitude; customer service orientation. • Creative thinker, always looking for a “better way” to deliver value; not stopped or discouraged by adversity. • Mission Motivated – intent on making a positive difference in HCA’s primary mission – care of human life – through our work. • Respect for diversity of experience, characteristics, viewpoints, and opinions. • Ability to define, learn, understand, and apply new technologies, methods, and processes. • Make tough decisions that are in the best interests of the business without procrastinating or succumbing to undue pressure • Results-oriented with an eye toward the end-goal and business results as the objective of our efforts. • Knowledge of healthcare security regulations.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS Normal work environment is an office with Windows PCs, various meetings, etc. Position may require periodic after hours work and moderate travel at times with little notice.
Operational experience related to knowledge of HCA information systems (e.g., clinical, financial, HR, credentialing, Enterprise Data Warehouse) and identity and access management technologies (e.g., eSAF, Active Directory, Lawson, Cactus, StaffPM, eDHP)
Title: Manager Information Protection and Security Account Management
Location: Tennessee-Nashville-Corporate Main Campus
Requisition ID: 10201-19068