HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Maintenance Technician II - Plant Operations (FT) in Nashville, Tennessee
_TriStar Centennial Medical Center – Nashville, TN_
Our 657 bed hospital is both nationally and locally recognized, including being named as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals in the areas of cardiology, stroke, orthopaedics and breast cancer management. As a result of the continued advances in quality care, many improvements in all areas of healthcare have been made and thousands of lives have been significantly impacted. This position will play a key part in continuing our success!
TriStar Centennial Medical Center is currently looking for a *Maintenance Technician II - Plant Operations. *
Full-Time, first shift. Mostly Monday - Friday but some weekends, evenings and holidays may be required.
Job Summary The Facility Engineering Technician II carries out responsibilities in the following areas: strong knowledge in HVAC, electrical, plumbing, pipe-fitting, blueprint reading, troubleshooting, ability to work with minimum supervision and capable of working on different types of industrial and hospital plant related equipment.
General Essential Functions:
- Perform daily routine HVAC/maintenance duties as assigned.
- Perform minor repair on all hospital related equipment.
- Provide initial response to general HVAC/maintenance related service calls.
- Perform basic plumbing repair.
- Perform basic electrical repair.
- Perform all repairs on general HVAC/maintenance equipment as assigned.
- Assist other mechanics on projects as assigned.
- Keep work area neat and clean at all times.
Perform all assigned tasks in a safe manner personally & environmentally while keeping work area safe at all times.
- Troubleshoot and perform repairs on HVAC System with minimal supervision.
- Certification in Refrigerant Recovery System (hold current certification).
- Troubleshoot and repair ice machines & drinking water fountains.
- Capable of working on small HVAC system troubleshooting & performing repairs.
- Knowledgeable in electrical circuitry and demonstrates competency in using electric meter.
- Perform daily water testing and ability to mix chemicals and monitor usage and appropriate operating levels.
- Knowledgeable in medical vacuum and medical air systems.
- Knowledgeable in boiler operation and DA system.
- Knowledgeable in reading blue prints and schematic designs.
- Perform any additional task as requested by director/supervisor.
- Vocational Training
- Over 3 years experience
- Current license in refrigerant recovery preferred
Title: Maintenance Technician II - Plant Operations (FT)
Location: Tennessee-Nashville-Centennial Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00001-55240