HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Legal Secretary in Nashville, Tennessee
• Fortune 100 companyhttp://hcahealthcare.com/news/press-kit.dot
• Top 50 Best Places to Work in IT (5 years in a row)http://www.computerworld.com/bestplaces/detail/1142
• World’s largest for-profit operator of health care facilities
• World’s Most Ethical Company 2104 (Six Year Consecutive)http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20150309005718/en/Hospital-Corporation-America-Named-Ethisphere-Institute-Worldâs
• Located in Nashville, TN (Forbes “NowVille”)http://www.forbes.com/sites/pauljankowski/2013/01/23/nashville-is-nowville-and-has-been-for-a-while/
• Cost of Living Calculatorhttp://money.cnn.com/calculator/pf/cost-of-living/
This person works with attorneys and paralegals in handling legal matters for various affiliated companies.
Makes and receives phone calls
Enters data concerning labor matters into computer records
Makes travel reservations and prepares expense reports
Finalizes documents prepared by attorneys and paralegals
Maintains files in an organized manner
Assists other legal secretaries.
2-5 years of applicable work experience is needed for a successful candidate.
High School graduate or equivalent is needed.
Proficient in Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Concur.
Title: Legal Secretary
Location: Tennessee-Nashville-Corporate Main Campus
Requisition ID: 10201-19311