HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Implant Inventory Coordinator in Nashville, Tennessee
The Implant Inventory Coordinator is responsible for managing and optimizing implant warehouse inventories, while achieving the division implant service level goals. The Implant Inventory Coordinator is responsible for all implant handling and overseeing workflow and warehouse functions for the implant stock.
· Organization – proactively prioritizes and effectively manages resources
· PC skills – demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office and others as required. Intermediate Excel skill level required. Knowledge of database systems and moving data between multiple formats preferred.
· Quantitative and analysis skills – Understand stochastic EOQ order inventory models. Proficiency with stochastic forecasting models preferred.
· Customer orientation – establishes and maintains long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations
· Tactical execution – oversees the development, deployment and direction of complex programs and processes
· Project management – assesses work activities and allocates resources appropriately
· Policies and procedures – articulates knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures and systems
· Basic skills- able to perform basic mathematical calculations, balance and reconcile figures, punctuate properly, spell correctly and transcribe accurately
· High school diploma or GED required
· Associates or Bachelors degree in Supply Chain Management, Finance, Healthcare Administration or similar disciplines preferred.
· Experience forecasting inventory requirements and trends
· 3 to five years of material management distribution experience or equivalent required
· Med/Surg distribution experience preferred
Title: Implant Inventory Coordinator
Location: Tennessee-Nashville-Supply Chain - Nashville
Requisition ID: 07847-12101