Direct General Auto Insurance E-Mail Marketing Consultant in Nashville, Tennessee
The Email Marketing Consultant position is a part-time position responsible for the support, execution and enhancement of Direct's email marketing program. The Email Marketing Consultant will work with the Email Specialist and the business to coordinate, execute and measure email campaigns that drive the business.
- Coordinate and successfully execute email campaigns.
- Coordinate with email team to develop new multifaceted campaigns and promotions.
- Monitor and find new opportunities to improve our email program's health and effectiveness.
- Review email and email-related creative.
- Work with email team to improve data management and reporting for our email program.
- Report email results and provide recommendations to the email team.
- Use Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Exact Target) email Software to build HTML emails with internal testing for rendering and functional performance.
- Develop and implement multiple email campaigns on a monthly basis using the email platform.
- Perform set-up, testing, and deployment of email campaigns.
- Manage email campaign documentation, including naming conventions and quality assurance practices.
- Aware of coding requirements and delivery issues for HTML emails.
- Solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues, code solutions and email best practices
- Segmenting contact lists based on versions, tests, user behaviors, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing or a related field is strongly preferred
- Experience in the insurance, financial, or retail industries preferred
- 1+ years of experience implementing or coordinating email or marketing campaigns preferred
- 1+ years' experience in HTML development preferred
- Familiarity with an Email Service platform, preferably ExactTarget (SalesForce); understanding of Exact Target's AMP Scripting is a plus
- Working knowledge of SQL, database marketing concepts, formulas and procedures are preferred
- Proven ability to execute tactical marketing campaigns in a fast paced environment
- Creative thinker with excellent time management and problem-solving skills; able to manage multiple implementation plans and timelines
- Strong technical skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Working knowledge of all the facets of email development and implementation
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software, especially Excel and Powerpoint
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changes quickly; always willing to roll up sleeves and get things done
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills who works well within a team and independently as needed
- Able to travel 1-2 times per year
Address: 1281 Murfreesboro Road
Zip Code: 37217