HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Corporate Counsel in Nashville, Tennessee
• Fortune 100 companyhttp://hcahealthcare.com/news/press-kit.dot
• World’s largest for-profit operator of health care facilities
• World’s Most Ethical Company 2104 (Six Year Consecutive)http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20150309005718/en/Hospital-Corporation-America-Named-Ethisphere-Institute-Worldâs
• Located in Nashville, TN (Forbes “NowVille”)http://www.forbes.com/sites/pauljankowski/2013/01/23/nashville-is-nowville-and-has-been-for-a-while/
• Cost of Living Calculatorhttp://money.cnn.com/calculator/pf/cost-of-living/
Corporate Counsel will assist the corporate legal department with day-to-day legal activities related to corporate structure, disclosure and governance matters and coordinate with operators and other corporate departments requiring input from, and integration with, the corporate section of the legal department.
• Maintenance of corporate entity structure and required legal documentation and filings; • Ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations; • Development and review of policies, procedures, disclosures and other communications; • Assistance in legal evaluation and execution of corporate transactions.
5 years of applicable work experience is needed for a successful candidate.
College degree required.
• JD from accredited law school and 5 years legal experience • Subject matter experience in areas of corporate and/or tax law preferred • Admission to the Tennessee bar • Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Title: Corporate Counsel
Location: Tennessee-Nashville-Corporate Main Campus
Requisition ID: 10201-19391