HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Associate Client Support Analyst in Nashville, Tennessee
For the eighth consecutive year, in 2016, HCA’s Information Technology & Services was recognized as one of the/Top 100 Best Places to Work in IT/byComputerworldMagazine.
JOB SUMMARY The Associate Support Analyst is primarily responsible for facilitating support within a Line of Business to all HCA, Lifepoint, Capella, Parallon and non-affiliated hospitals and HCA’s corporate office, division offices or other entities. This client services role includes answering incoming phone calls and emails from clients from throughout the enterprise, answering inquiries and questions, gathering significant information, triaging issues, troubleshooting problems, providing information to clients, prioritizing issues based on potential impact, routing issues to appropriate resources, and follow up phone calls and emails to assure issues have been addressed satisfactorily.
They will interact and collaborate with other support analysts within the enterprise and the client base to provide significant information about support issues, utilize appropriate resources to initiate effective resolution processes, enter information with meaningful content into ticketing system, identify and prioritize issues to be escalated and engage in some problem solving processes. The client base supported will include representatives from the HCA division service desks and shared service centers, vendor representatives and other departments throughout the enterprise. Building strong working relationships within IT&S by working across organization boundaries to acquire and record significant information to be used in the resolution of client reported issues. They will be required to continually expand knowledge of current and upcoming products within the designated specialties and update and distribute reference information accordingly.
• Answers Client Support Services telephone calls professionally, triages issues, determines if incident resolution processes are needed and if so documents meaningful information in the CSS ticketing system and routes those tickets to the appropriate resources. Customer inquiries and questions will be received via phone calls, mailboxes or other alternative streams of input.
• Strong communication skills and etiquette are necessary and will be demonstrated at all times as a representative of the corporation.
• Knowledge of common IT keywords and technology issues.
• Participation in troubleshooting issues.
• Continual observation of incident resolution processes to promote understanding of issues, root causes and potentials for negative impact caused by reported issues.
• Function as a liaison between CSS and users/requestors, vendors, and IT&S staff members as directed by CSS fix agents.
• Creates a positive client support experience and builds strong relationships through problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and handling clients with a consummately professional attitude.
• Acknowledges IT&S Service Level Agreements (SLA), monitors open ticket status and conveys to ticket owners/assignees any potential compromise of SLA’s.
• Actively participates in communicating needs and expectations for customers and stakeholders, under the direction of other support analysts, consultants, Managers, Directors and/or AVP.
• Continually expands knowledge of current and upcoming products, applications, systems, and processes.
• Continually seeks to improve technical skills as they relate to all areas of the support organization through attending classes, providing onsite support to facilities as requested and keeping up to date on industry standards.
EXPERIENCE Relevant Work Experience:
Less than 1 year EDUCATION
College Graduate Preferred Other as Noted:
Candidates with equivalent job experience may be considered. SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS • Demonstrated ability and desire to learn line of business and business terminology • Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills • High level of patience, empathy, courtesy and listening skills required in dealing with customers and their issues • Ability and desire to learn HCA’s Client Support Services processes and techniques • Ability to judge severity of issues and use discretion in obtaining required services • Ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision • Above average communication and telephone skills • Ability to succinctly communicate verbally and in a variety of media • Strong interpersonal relationship skills and the ability to work with a team • Excellent data entry and keyboard skills • Proficient computer skills and knowledge Preferred but not required • Knowledge of customer service principles and practices • A working knowledge of providing customer support using BMC’s Remedy • A working knowledge of Active Directory/NT Account administration • Understanding of IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) • Meditech 5.6.5 or high version, Meditech 6.0 and/or Epic experience
KEY COMPETENCIES • verbal and written communication skills • listening skills • problem analysis • problem solving • customer service orientation • organizational skills • attention to detail • initiative • adaptability • team work
PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORKING CONDITIONS / Physical Demands: / Prolonged sitting, viewing a computer screen and typing on a computer keyboard
/ Physical Demands: / Extensive telephone usage
/ Working Conditions: / Includes a schedule that has shifts occurring after normal business hours (nights, weekends and company holidays) and on-call support as required.
/ Working Conditions: / May require occasional travel
Title: Associate Client Support Analyst
Location: Tennessee-Nashville-Corporate Metroplex
Requisition ID: 10207-19577