BAE Systems Security Spec Sr in Nashua, New Hampshire
Individual will work under the general guidance and direction of the Facility Security Officer (FSO) and Contractor Special Program Officer (CPSO) at the Nashua, NH Canal Street Facility. Ensure compliance with U.S. Government directives, regulations and requirements as well as corporate/business unit directives and customer directed requirements.
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
· Enforce government and company security policies and provide direction and guidance to program personnel.
· Interface with program managers and team members ensuring daily security needs are addressed.
· Provide prime/subcontractor security support and direction including the development and maintenance of DD254's and security guidance.
· Develop and revise program level security plans, procedures and instructions.
· Provide classification guidance to employees, develop and provide security education and awareness training, and conduct security briefings.
· Participate in security self-inspection teams and audits, and investigate security incidents.
· Support other security disciplines with the collateral and SAP program to include: Personnel Security, Physical Security, Information Assurance (IA), Communications Security (COMSEC), Operational Security (OPSEC), Document Control and Visitor Control.
Minimum Education And Experience
Bachelor's Degree and 5 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills And Education
Must be able to prioritize and multi-task.
Strong customer service, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment while complying with policies, procedures, appropriate principles and applicable state and federal laws and regulations.
Exhibit sound interpersonal skills involving interfacing, coordinating and negotiating with company personnel, customers and suppliers.
Utilize computer skills to prepare appropriate reports and documents using various office tools (i.e. MS Office, JPAS, SIMS and ISFD).
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Security Spec Sr
Nashua, New Hampshire