Robert Half Finance & Accounting Senior Property Accountant in Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Senior Property Accountant wanted for a remote work position– up to $100k + Bonus!
My client located in Murfreesboro, TN, is looking for a Senior Property Accountant to join their team. The ideal Senior Property Accountant will be skilled in a variety of areas including:
- Responsible for all accounting related to a commercial real estate
- Understanding of GAAP principles
- Understanding of REIT accounting procedures
Familiarity with CAM, Tax, and Insurance principles The Senior Property will be well compensated:
Work Remotely up to 4 days per week!
- Compensation up to $100k annually
- Discretionary bonus
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision Are you looking for a new opportunity in the property accounting field? Reach out to me immediately if so! Send your resume in Microsoft Word format and salary expectations to Gene McAllister as soon as possible. Demand is high and these positions move fast!
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" (March 1, 2017), and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 844.539.2523 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2017 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Req ID: 03930-0010080246
Functional Role: Property Accountant
Postal Code: 37127
Compensation: $80,000.00 to $100,000.00 per year
- Property Accounting Experience
- B.S. in Accounting or Finance
- Ability to work independently
- 5+ years of general accounting experience