Amazon.com Manager, Program Mmgt, Cross-Platform (m/w) in Munich, Germany
At Amazon Media Group (AMG), we sit at the intersection of advertising and eCommerce. With millions of customers visiting us every day to find, discover, and buy products, we’re obsessed with making the shopping experience the best it can be – and advertising is a part of that experience. We strive to make advertising so relevant that customers welcome it – on Amazon, on mobile and tablet devices, and across the web. We put the customer at the heart of everything we do. A strategically important part of our charter is to build a portfolio of managed- and self-service platforms and products across display and search to enable advertisers to engage with Amazon shoppers in relevant ways.
The AMG Customer Success Team (CST) is looking for a strong leader to drive our holistic account management practice across our product portfolio for our strategic advertisers across a breadth of verticals. We are looking for a Program Manager to design, execute and iterate cross-platform service models across AMG Display, AAP (Programmatic), SSPA (Search) and Custom, with the overall goal of ensuring that the Customer Success Team (CST) has scalable and measurable services in place and can provide seamless support for our advertisers who buy across the AMG’s portfolio of advertising products. This will entail working effectively across AMG services, sales and product teams to define initial and ongoing service readiness requirements – capabilities, processes, tools and other outputs, including reporting - based on customer segment, and then working across a set of stakeholders to execute against those requirements.
This accountability splits across three core areas: 1) training and supporting the team; 2) directly interacting with clients when necessary, such as escalations or Quarterly Business Reviews; and 3) interfacing with our Product teams to feedback voice of customer and to receive new product information and with our analytic teams to drive scaleable cross-platform solutions.
· Managing a team of 2 Program Manager for FRTES
Create and implement programs that will help our Cross-Platform program scale to all our advertising clients.
· Drive scaling the program to Account Manager teams, including training programs and accreditation processes.
· Offer high-potential account support and regular engagement to top-tier advertisers through campaign lifecycle, including product, budget, optimization, and reporting strategies.
· Work cross-functionally with Product and Sales partners to maximize adoption and always on approach for advertisers.
· Work with technical account management, development, and product teams to identify and solve issues blocking advertiser performance.
· Contribute to and own local initiatives relating to improvement of products, workflows, and go to market e.g. case studies or vendor days.
· Bachelor degree
People Management experiences
· Proven fluency in English and local languages
· Proven work experience in display/search advertising
· Proven work experience managing a business, technical or operational program
· Good public speaker with background in training or teaching a plus
· Experience with working across multiple teams and competency profiles, such as Sales and Product teams
· Excellent with analytics and diving into data
· Good MS Office skills: Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
· MBA or other related Master's degree
· Proven ability to think strategically and execute methodically
· Demonstrated high attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· Experience interpreting data and making business recommendations
· Superior verbal and written communication skills as demonstrated by experience
· Passion for online advertising and a track record of delivering outstanding results
· Multi-lingual (core EU-5)
People manager a plus
AMZR Req ID: 466193