JPMorgan Chase GIM Tech Admin & BM in Mumbai, India
GIM Tech Admin & BM
JPMorgan Chase is a leading global financial services firm with assets of over $1.1 trillion and operations in more than 50 countries. The firm is a leader in Investment Banking, Financial Services for consumers and businesses, financial transaction processing, asset and wealth management, and private equity. Under the JPMorgan and Chase brands, the firm serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the worlds most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
About JPMorgan Chase Technology
Join the next wave of innovators
Our $9 billion annual spend on technology gives us a competitive edge. You’ll not only collaborate to develop solutions that improve the financial lives of millions, but also help to increase the velocity to market for our products and services.
Managing the Admin requirements for the team which includes the following:
1. Managing Stationery stock, channelizing and raising requests for teams from time to time.
2. Raising expense reports for Group Heads within Asset Management Technology.
3. Managing Travel - BEP, Visa Process, Ticketing & Hotel, Car bookings.
4. Assisting the group heads in booking TelePresence rooms, meeting rooms etc.
5. Assisting the group heads in making arrangements for visitors whenever required.
6. Helping out the team with any other admin assistance required.
7. Order personal technology items
8. Must be a graduate from any stream.
9. 2-3 years of experience in any administrative or secretarial role.
10. Must be well versed with MS Office and Outlook.
11. Must be a team player (as he / she would need to support 3-4 Managers).
12. Must have good oral and written communication skills.
Primary Location IN-MH-Mumbai-Prism Towers / 31002
Organization ASSET MANAGEMENT
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Req ID: 170020962