Premera Blue Cross Administrative Assistant III - Ops in Mountlake Terrace, Washington
Be part of a team that reinvents healthcare and go to work every day to improve peoples’ lives.
Premera is a leading health plan in the Pacific Northwest, providing comprehensive health benefits and tailored services to more than 2 million people, from individuals to Fortune 100 companies. Premera is committed to improving customers’ lives by making healthcare work better. Join us.
As an Administrative Assistant,
What you’ll do:
- Schedule and organize complex activities such as meetings, events, travel, conferences and department activities for designated individuals. Negotiate and manage vendor relationships. Be accountable for venue selections, logistics and communications.
- Create, develop and edit visual presentations for designated individuals. Craft general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc. Proofread communications for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
- Organize and prioritize large volumes of information and calls.
- Serve as designee and/or have access, editing and approval rights for systems which may include: Outlook (email and calendar), budget and compensation tools, human resources information system transactions, etc.
- Develop and manage departmental and/or cost center budget. Responsible for organizing and leading regular departmental budget meetings. Have delegated authority for negotiation, payment and approval of divisional / department expenses.
What you’ll bring:
- Five (5) years’ of administrative experience providing administrative support to senior level managers, executives, or groups of managers.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Be flexible and has the ability to collaborate well with individuals across, up and down the organization. Is detail oriented and organized
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, as well as the ability to quickly learn proprietary and/or other database programs.
What we offer:
- Medical, vision and dental options
- Life and disability insurance
- Retirement programs (Yes! This includes a pension!)
- Workplace wellness programs
- Time off to reenergize
- Free parking
- And MORE!
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant III - Ops
Job ID: 10581
Location: Mountlake Terrace, WA
Full/Part Time: Full-Time