Google Strategic Partner Development Lead - Google Assistant Distribution Partnerships, Global Partnerships in Mountain View, California
Google's line of products and services to clients never stops growing. Strategic Partner Managers have the rare opportunity to build a long-lasting relationship with our top partners. You cultivate these existing partnerships to make sure they can take full advantage of Google's ever-growing suite of offerings. You possess strong relationship-building skills and are apt to see mutually beneficial opportunities with partners in order to best represent our users, products and programs.
Google’s Global Partnerships team works with a wide range of partners to bring the best of Google to power their business. The team partners with Publishers and App Developers of all sizes to promote their ad inventory, working with Google's broad range of partner solutions including AdSense, DoubleClick Platform Solutions and the Ad Exchange, across mobile, display, and video formats, helping our partners and their audiences get the most out of the web. In addition, the Partnerships team supports Google’s own product teams with essential partnerships to help power Google’s user experiences in search, maps, travel, shopping, payments and more.
- Lead a cross-functional team to structure, negotiate, and sign businessl agreements with third parties to distribute the Google Assistant.
- Manage a set of partners by cultivating, developing, and maintaining strong direct relationships.
- Understand full scope of partners’ commercial and product needs; provide partner feedback internally.
- Collaborate with a broad cross-functional team to develop responses to platform ecosystem challenges and opportunities
- Drive presentations and recommendations to leadership around key business performance indicators, as well as technology trends and competitive dynamics.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of relevant business development and operating experience, including 3 years of experience at large technology platform companies.
- MBA and/or JD preferred and a demonstrated success in negotiating complex agreements all the way through execution. Strong ability to grasp complex technical and product concepts.
- Sharp strategy acumen, with significant experience in using analytical insight and employing thoughtful structures to solve problems and communicate solutions.
- Ability to thrive in fast paced, collaborative, and ambiguous environments where thoughtfulness, an entrepreneurial mindset, persistent execution, and ability to form relationships will drive your success. A passion for understanding, and driving the success of, Google, our products, and the broader ecosystems we are a part of.
- High level of comfort in escalating and presenting key issues and recommendations to senior leadership when appropriate.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to formulate and articulate business, financial and other points with partners as well as internal Google teams.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.