Freedom Mortgage Senior Director of Marketing Automation and Campaign Analytics in Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Job Locations: US - NJ - Mt. Laurel
Posted Date: 11/29/2016
Freedom Mortgage Corporation, a full-service direct lender founded in 1990, has an excellent opportunity for a dynamic professional to join one of the nation’s leading mortgage companies. Freedom Mortgage is a privately held, mortgage lender and servicer, licensed in all 50 states, with 8 operation centers nationwide.
Freedom Mortgage is a member of the Mortgage Bankers Association, the National Association of Mortgage Brokers, and is the #1 largest issuer of FHA/VA GNMA securities nationwide. Currently, we have over 5,200 employees, we are funding over 6 billion dollars in loans a month and we have a servicing portfolio of over 100 billion dollars.
Freedom is characterized by an energetic, creative staff, and cutting edge technology. Our IT and processing systems allow us to approve and process mortgages quickly without jeopardizing quality. We have cultivated a fun team environment where there is opportunity to learn and develop within both the company and your career. With hard work, you'll reap benefits both professionally and personally.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
We are looking for a self-motivated professional who has an expert-level knowledge of SAS programming and database/ direct marketing automation and campaign management tools. The successful candidate will manage Retention/Portfolio List Selection Team. (S)he will be responsible for analyzing and identifying marketing opportunities and for automating and continuously improving process efficiency.This position will involve frequent and direct interaction with marketing and sales partners and will require qualified candidate to be service-oriented, efficient and able to deliver results within tight timelines. The successful candidate will be expected to do hands-on work and lead and coach junior associates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Manage recurring / Adhoc direct marketing list pulls and campaign reports with an emphasis on compliance, process discipline, and efficiency.
- Derive value by analyzing customer data and identifying marketing opportunities.
- Manage and train junior data and campaign analysts.
- Partner with internal customers including marketing and call center executives and their teams on developing list pulls and reports including gathering, analyzing, and documenting requirements.
- Interacts with Analytics and Marketing on matters regarding processing standards and procedures, audit requirements, statistics, knowledge discovery and data modeling.
- Manage optimization of leads, offers, and propositions available; flexing the selection appropriately to increase profitability and relevance to the customer.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s or higher Degree in marketing, statistics, business, computer science, or similar field;
- Knowledge of SAS including practical SAS experience ;
- Experience with marketing automation, campaign management, and marketing analytics;
- Good working knowledge of SQL, relational databases and data warehousing principals;
- Experience in business analysis and ability to write technical documentation;
- Ability to deliver results under time constraints and meet aggressive timelines;
- Proficiency in initiating, establishing and maintaining relationships with the business community.
- 5 to 10 years of practical experience in consumer-facing industry such as financial services or insurance including 3 to 5 years in a senior leadership role;
- Experience using Tableau, Business Objects, Microstrategy, Cognos or similar BI tools;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel as a reporting tool, including experience creating VBA macros, creating pivot tables, linking to external data, using the web query and data query tools;
- Experienced in generating KPI and executive dashboards;
*We offer competitive salaries, an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, and (401k)!*