Freedom Mortgage Senior Director of Acquisition Campaign Management and Analytics in Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Job Locations: US - NJ - Mt. Laurel
Posted Date: 11/29/2016
Freedom Mortgage Corporation, a full-service direct lender founded in 1990, has an excellent opportunity for a dynamic professional to join one of the nation’s leading mortgage companies. Freedom Mortgage is a privately held, mortgage lender and servicer, licensed in all 50 states, with 8 operation centers nationwide.
Freedom Mortgage is a member of the Mortgage Bankers Association, the National Association of Mortgage Brokers, and is the #1 largest issuer of FHA/VA GNMA securities nationwide. Currently, we have over 5,200 employees, we are funding over 6 billion dollars in loans a month and we have a servicing portfolio of over 100 billion dollars.
Freedom is characterized by an energetic, creative staff, and cutting edge technology. Our IT and processing systems allow us to approve and process mortgages quickly without jeopardizing quality. We have cultivated a fun team environment where there is opportunity to learn and develop within both the company and your career. With hard work, you'll reap benefits both professionally and personally.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
We are looking for a self-motivated mortgage industry professional who has an expert-level knowledge of credit bureau data and SAS programming. The successful candidate will lead our database marketing/ campaign management team that is responsible for bureau - based mortgage acquisition marketing. This position will involve frequent and direct interaction with marketing, sales, and data providers and will require qualified candidate to be service-oriented, efficient and able to deliver results within tight timelines. The successful candidate will be expected to do hands-on work and lead and coach junior associates.
- Manage recurring / Adhoc direct marketing list pulls and campaign analysis with an emphasis on compliance, ROI, and process improvements.
- Derive value by analyzing consumer data and make recommendations on mailing decisions and application of response models.
- Manage and train junior data and campaign analysts.
- Provide leadership for the execution of direct mail program, and drive disciplined test-and-learn strategy to create closed-loop process to continuously refine effectiveness and optimize ROI.
- Lead cross-functionally, partner with both internal (Predictive Modeling, Marketing, Product, Sale) and external (credit bureaus, independent data providers, print vendors) teams.
- Partnering with internal customers on developing comprehensive direct marketing programs, and analyzing and documenting requirements.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s or higher Degree in marketing, statistics, business, computer science, or similar field;
- Knowledge of SAS including practical SAS programming experience ;
- Knowledge of industry practices for lending preapproval/prescreening, and invitation to apply campaigns along with close familiarity with Credit Bureau data and practices;
- Good working knowledge of SQL, relational databases and data warehousing principals;
- Experience in business analysis and ability to write technical documentation;
- 8 to 12 years of practical experience in lending/financial services industry including 5 to 7 years in a senior leadership role and experience in campaign management and marketing analytics;
- Experience using Tableau, Business Objects, Microstrategy, Cognos or similar BI tools;
*We offer competitive salaries, an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, and (401k)!*