SPS Commerce Workforce Analyst in Minneapolis, Minnesota
SPS Commerce is an EEO Race/Gender/Veteran/Disability Employer.
Location Minneapolis, MN
Requisition # 1885
SPS Commerce is looking for a Workforce Analyst with ninja Excel skills and a sense of adventure to join our Customer Success Team! The Workforce Analyst I is responsible for creating, modifying and distributing performance reports, dashboards and scorecards to the senior management of Customer Operations. The Analyst acts as a point person for gathering and analyzing metrics to aid scaling the operations teams, along with forecasting incoming work volumes to optimize hiring strategies. The Analyst serves as a subject matter expert on their designated area of focus and is accountable for the health and success of the customer base included in that focus based on trend analysis and metric review.
- Maintain reports, performance dashboards, team scorecards and documentation.
- Compile and deliver daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly contact volume reports and scorecards in a timely manner.
- Present quarterly reviews to management.
- Communicate with other departments to ensure SLAs are being met and the highest level customer experience is achieved as measured by the Customer Satisfaction Surveys.
- Efficiently collect, review and analyze data.
- Provide feedback to Customer Operations Analysts, Specialists, and Managers to maximize efficiency, effectiveness and scalability of operations.
- Initiate and provide training and education for the Fulfillment Support team to increase knowledge and improve customer experience in the Analyst's area of expertise
- Engage in innovation and submit ideas for process and procedure improvements.
- Monitor work tracking methods and coding to ensure they provide valuable metrics to quantify current work trends and identify areas for improvement.
- Provide real cost figures to support a financial view of operational work.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good organizational skills, time management, prioritization, detail and the ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects.
- Knowledge and understanding of different reports and dashboards used in Customer Operations.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Demonstrated computer knowledge (SalesForce, Internet and Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access and Advanced Excel Techniques).
- Strong interpersonal skills and oral/written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills/ability.
- Ability to provide work direction and guidance in a professional, positive manner.
- College degree strongly preferred or an equivalent combination of education and related experience.
WHO WE ARE
SPS is a rapidly growing, publicly traded company that is reshaping the retail supply chain. We are seeking passionate, hard-working team players interested in working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. As a winner of multiple Best Place to Work awards, we embrace the work-hard, play-hard company culture. SPS Commerce offers competitive salaries and a complete benefit package along with great company perks. With quarterly company-wide events, a casual work environment and 60 consecutive quarters of growth, SPS is a fun, vibrant place to work that offers dynamic/challenging work in a friendly, team-oriented atmosphere.