CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP Staff Accountant in Minneapolis, Minnesota
CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP seeks an experienced Staff Accountant to join our Internal Finance team in Minneapolis, MN. The Staff Accountant will analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization. The Staff Accountant reports directly to the Controller and interacts on a regular basis with the finance team.
- Financial Analysis: Prepare, reconcile, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards. Report findings to management.
- Audits: Perform audit of company accounts to ensure account accuracy and that budget parameters set by executives are met.
- Technical Competencies: Proficiency with Microsoft (MS) Windows and Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Experience: A minimum of two years of related experience.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- Certifications/Licenses: CPA is preferred.
About the Firm:
CliftonLarsonAllen LLP (CLA) is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing and public accounting capabilities to help enhance our clients’ enterprise value and assist them in growing and managing their related personal assets – all the way from startup to succession and beyond. Our professionals are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments. With over 4,400 people, 100 US locations and a global affiliation, we bring a wide array of solutions to help clients in all markets, foreign and domestic. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
We are deeply invested in the success of our professionals and provide innovative career-building opportunities. At CLA, we aim to positively impact the clients we serve, the people we employ, the profession we represent and the communities we call home.
CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 16-1099
Title: Staff Accountant