CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP Service Desk Analyst in Minneapolis, Minnesota
CliftonLarsonAllen's Information Technology Team in Minneapolis, MN seeks a Service Desk Analyst.
- Evaluate and prioritize incoming telephone, voice mail, e-mail, and in-person requests from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, VOIP phone systems, mobile devices, remote desktop configurations, and other computer-related issues.
- Resolve basic hardware and software related problems and refer more complex problems to Senior Service Desk staff.
- Log detailed activities, track calls/requests utilizing an incident management database, and maintain historical records related to problem documentation and resolution.
- 1+ years of related experience working with PCs, VIOP phone systems, network configurations, and mobile devices is required.
- Previous customer service experience in a service desk environment is preferred.
About the Firm:
CliftonLarsonAllen LLP (CLA) is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing and public accounting capabilities to help enhance our clients’ enterprise value and assist them in growing and managing their related personal assets – all the way from startup to succession and beyond. Our professionals are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments. With nearly 4,000 people, 90 US locations and a global affiliation, we bring a wide array of solutions to help clients in all markets, foreign and domestic. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
We are deeply invested in the success of our professionals and provide innovative career-building opportunities. At CLA, we aim to positively impact the clients we serve, the people we employ, the profession we represent and the communities we call home.
CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 16-1044
Title: Service Desk Analyst