CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP Senior Security Analyst in Minneapolis, Minnesota
CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP seeks an experienced Senior Security Analystto join our Information Technology team in Minneapolis, MN. The Senior Security Analyst will administer and monitor the general security health of the CliftonLarsonAllen technology systems.
- Performs issue and problem resolution and general security operations support.
- Identifies areas of security risk to the organization, and assist with efforts with company personnel to mitigate those risks to an acceptable level.
- Participates and leads security-related investigations and incident response activities and provides system forensics and investigative services.
- Provide periodic “on-call” support of security operations during non-business hours.
- Keen attention given to task prioritization, independent work execution and expert leadership and task completion.
- Identifies areas of security risk to the organization, and leads efforts with company personnel and other security analysts to mitigate those risks to an acceptable level.
- Review, recommend and assist in implementing proper security diagnostic and access tools to enable the analysis, reporting and escalation of security events.
- Measure and report system security posture through the ongoing development and refinement of security metrics.
- Scan systems for known vulnerabilities and initiate and monitor requests to address relevant vulnerabilities.
- Act as primary contact and execution for vulnerability testing of networks, systems and applications as requested.
- Act as primary contact and execution for incident response teams used to act quickly and accurately during emergency situations.
- Develop and participate in the development of CliftonLarsonAllen Information Security policies, technical procedures and standards for CliftonLarsonAllen which promote privacy, security and fraud awareness.
- Participate in the development, and delivery of an information security awareness program.
- Approaches all problems, projects, and incidents with a high level of professionalism, objectivity and an open mind to new ideas and solutions.
- Analyzes and identifies areas where automation can be used in the deployment of new technology to support effective resource management.
- Maintain knowledge of vendor products, services and security technologies and recommend/implement their use.
- Two-year technical degree, equivalent work experience, Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university preferred.
- Security related certification(s) preferred: CompTIA Security+, SANS GIAC, or CISSP
- A minimum of four years’ experience in a technical support role or job related experience, supporting security related technology in a diverse technology environment.
- Experience with a System Information and Event Management (SIEM) or other scalable log management solution, including the configuration and tuning of the system.
- Experience with vulnerability scanning and reporting (e.g., Nessus, SAINT, etc.).
- Experience in monitoring and administrating host based intrusion detection systems. Experience in monitoring and administrating firewalls.
- Experience with network security assessment tools (e.g., Nessus, nmap, Wireshark).
Required Computer Skills:
- Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008/2012, Active Directory 2008/2012, Linux, Windows 7-10 Network Technologies: Cisco LAN/WAN, VPN, DNS
- Infrastructure Applications: Citrix, MS Exchange, Symantec Anti-Virus, System Center Configuration Manager, Nessus, SIEM tools, password management tools.
- Software: MS Office Suite, popular browsers, Security related software analysis and protection, Other Business Applications (Accounting, practice management, CRM, etc.)
- Hardware: Cisco UCS or compatible Server, Desktop and Laptop PC's
About the Firm:
CliftonLarsonAllen LLP (CLA) is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing and public accounting capabilities to help enhance our clients’ enterprise value and assist them in growing and managing their related personal assets – all the way from startup to succession and beyond. Our professionals are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments. With over 4,400 people, 100 US locations and a global affiliation, we bring a wide array of solutions to help clients in all markets, foreign and domestic. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
We are deeply invested in the success of our professionals and provide innovative career-building opportunities. At CLA, we aim to positively impact the clients we serve, the people we employ, the profession we represent and the communities we call home.
CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 16-1278
Title: Senior Security Analyst