CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP Payroll Analyst in Minneapolis, Minnesota
The Payroll Analystis responsible for various aspects of payroll, including administration, distribution, and record-keeping. This position is responsible for providing accurate data in the preparation of the firm's payroll and requires an individual who can work well in a fast-paced, high volume environment. The Payroll Analyst reports directly to the Payroll Manager and regularly interacts and supports the internal finance team.
- Payroll Transactions: Support in the input of payroll information and the maintenance of employee information into ADP. Assist with the gathering of information to be included in the processing of semi-monthly/bi-weekly payrolls for all companies. Complete state unemployment verifications. Forward garnishment and levy documentation to ADP for processing. Mail checks to other offices and distribute checks in the Minneapolis office. Assist the Minneapolis payroll team with verification and distribution of W-2s at year-end.
- Client Service Support: Assist with ADP iPay questions and access issues. Support in answering payroll related questions for employees. Respond to employee questions in the CLA Payroll mailbox. Complete mortgage verifications.
- Recordkeeping: Assist with record retention. Organize, clean, file and purge information as needed.
- Technical Competencies: Strong computer skills to be able to utilize a variety of software applications and accounting software; including proficiency with Microsoft (MS) Windows and MS Office products (Excel, Word).
- Experience: A minimum of 2 years of related payroll transaction processing experience.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
About the Firm:
CliftonLarsonAllen LLP (CLA) is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing and public accounting capabilities to help enhance our clients’ enterprise value and assist them in growing and managing their related personal assets – all the way from startup to succession and beyond. Our professionals are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments. With over 4,400 people, 100 US locations and a global affiliation, we bring a wide array of solutions to help clients in all markets, foreign and domestic. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
We are deeply invested in the success of our professionals and provide innovative career-building opportunities. At CLA, we aim to positively impact the clients we serve, the people we employ, the profession we represent and the communities we call home.
CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 16-1114
Title: Payroll Analyst