CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP Information Security Analyst in Minneapolis, Minnesota
We are seeking an* Information Security/Cyber Security Analyst* to join our Specialized Advisory Services (SAS) team in our Minneapolis office. The Information Security Analyst is responsible for providing technical security consulting to clients, supports other groups within the firm, and supports the Information Security Services Group (ISSG) network infrastructure. S/he is responsible for applying security solutions to help clients safeguard their organizations. The Information Security Analyst is skilled at identifying, diagnosing, and implementing various security services.
Additional duties to include (but not limited to) Network & Application Penetration Testing: Evaluates, tests, scans to determine weaknesses in client IT operations, processes, systems, and related controls. Presents solutions based on findings to engagement team.
- BS/BA degree in business, management information systems, computer science, or related field required. Associates degree with equivalent experience may be acceptable in some cases.
- Minimum 1+ years’ experience in operational IT and audit/consulting, specifically performing penetration testing and vulnerability assessment engagements required.
- Experience in an IT security role, analyzing multiple aspects of information security for organizations. Previous experience in a support or development role, related to applications development, desktop, server, or network infrastructure preferred.
- Preferred certifications include GSEC, GCIH, GPEN, OSCP, OSCE, OSWP, CISA, CISM, CISSP.
- Travel: This position requires frequent local travel to/from client sites and may require occasional non-local or overnight travel for client visits, training, meetings and/or other business-related purposes. Travel requirements are expected to be 40-45%.
ABOUT THE FIRM
CliftonLarsonAllen LLP (CLA) is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing and public accounting capabilities to help enhance our clients’ enterprise value and assist them in growing and managing their related personal assets – all the way from startup to succession and beyond. Our professionals are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments. With over 4,400 people, 100 US locations and a global affiliation, we bring a wide array of solutions to help clients in all markets, foreign and domestic. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
We are deeply invested in the success of our professionals and provide innovative career-building opportunities. At CLA, we aim to positively impact the clients we serve, the people we employ, the profession we represent and the communities we call home.
CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 16-0997
Title: Information Security Analyst