Integer 100% Inspector-1st Shift in Minneapolis, Minnesota
The primary purpose of this job is to perform a variety of routine and non-routine inspections and evaluations, varying in complexity of finished products to ensure compliance with internal and external specifications.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
1. Adheres to Company Core Beliefs and all safety and quality requirements.
2. Visually inspects surfaces (cases and lids), using prescribed procedures and working knowledge of product.
3. Reports scrap and finished goods quantities to Production Lead or Supervisor.
4. Utilizes microscopes for verification of defects to ensure compliance with visual requirements of the finished product.
5. Performs rework operations as required.
6. Aware of the quality criteria unique to each customer’s requirements to inspect the parts accordingly.
7. Solves routine problems according to written procedures. Evaluates and selects solution from established options.
8. Provides support for operation floor teams in product acceptability.
9. Assists in the training of new inspectors.
10. Ensures discrepant material has been properly dispositional prior to shipment.
11. Follows packaging instructions and packs products as directed. Monitors material flow and completes KANBAN tags and scrap reports.
12. Performs other functions as required.
- Minimum Education: High school graduate or equivalent.
- Minimum Experience: 1-3 years experience in inspection.
- Specialized Knowledge: Ability to use microscope. Knowledge of computer terminal operation required. Required to undergo 40 hours of training and pass certification exam.
Special Skills: Mechanical ability and good hand-eye coordination required.
Employee Type: Full-Time
- Location: Minneapolis,MN
- Job Type: QA - Quality Control
- Experience: 1 to 3 years
- Date Posted: 5/19/2017