Comcast Asst 1, Administrative Services in Millersville, Maryland
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for assisting senior management by providing an efficient and professional office environment. Performs administrative duties such as typing, filing, processing mail, and answering phones. Maintains necessary office supplies and ensures various equipment is properly configured, installed, and maintained. Works on straight forward tasks using established procedures. Work is subject to review by others. Depends on others for instruction, guidance and direction.
- Greets and assists business associates, visitors, and headquarters staff in a courteous and helpful manner.
- Accurately and efficiently types and distributes letters, memoranda, purchase orders, or other material.
- Utilizes processing, spreadsheet, and other computer software; prepares documents from hard copy or recorded formats; assists senior management in the preparation of regularly scheduled or special reports.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer