General Motors Diesel Calibration Specialist - GPS0000344 in Milford, Michigan
We are looking for a Calibration Specialist for diesel engine and vehicle calibration. The selected individual will be located in Milford, Michigan and work with a global cross-functional team.
- Vehicle calibration focusing on driverability and full-load cal development
- Air compensations (cold and hot) development (HFTF and dyno)
- Smoke limit cal development
- Dynamic compensations (Dyno and vehicle)
- Development of optimized calibration and best practice
- Data analyses and problem solving of complex systems
- Independent execution and on-time completion of technical assignments
- Effective teamwork and communications with global partners
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical/Chemical/Electrical Engineering
- 2+years of experience in engine calibration and/or development
- Ability to travel at least two times a year, 1-2 weeks each time
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.