tiag System Architect in Metro Area, District Of Columbia
tiag, The Informatics Applications Group, has a need for a *System Architect *to work with our team at the Department of State. This position requires that the candidate have ability to obtain Top Secret clearance.
The responsibilities for a System Architect on our team include:
- Performing in-depth and complex software systems development and analysis.
- Working closely with decision makers to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions.
- Defining and implementing IT policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Ensuring that proposed and existing systems architectures are aligned with Department goals and objectives.
- Providing architectural expertise, direction, and assistance to system analysts, system engineers, and software development team.
- Conducting research on emerging technologies in support of system development efforts, and recommending technologies that will increase cost effectiveness and systems flexibility.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Certified Scrum Master
- 5 years as system/software architect
- 10 years as software developer
- 3 years of experience in an Agile-like environment development team and knowledge of standard Agile/Scrum practices
*Related development experience with the following technologies: *
- ESRI ArcGIS
- Oracle databases
- Corticon Business Rules Server
- Alatasoft DotImage
- Aspose Total
- DtSearh Engine for Windows
Department: tiag, Inc.
Location: Metro Area, DC