Danaher Corporation Technical Inside Sales Specialist - Biotechnology in Menlo Park, California
Danaher Company Description
Pall Corporation is a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, serving the diverse needs of customers across the broad spectrum of life sciences and industry.
Pall Life Sciences provides cutting-edge products and services to meet the demanding needs of customers discovering, developing and producing biotech drugs, vaccines, cell therapies and classic pharmaceuticals. Pall offers advanced medical technologies, which are often a patient’s last line of defense from dangerous pathogens. Pall’s food and beverage products provide critical protection from contaminants during various manufacturing steps.
Pall Industrial serves a diverse range of customers in the microelectronics, aerospace, fuels, petrochemical, chemical, automotive, and power generation industries. Pall is a key supplier to the innovative and demanding semiconductor and consumer electronics industries, and provides filtration products used in critical applications on commercial and military aerospace vehicles. Pall products are key to the reliability of industrial equipment. Pall’s engineered solutions help municipal and industrial customers address mounting water quality, scarcity and demand issues, and help energy companies maximize production and develop commercially successful next generation fuels.
Headquartered in Port Washington, New York, Pall has offices and plants throughout the world.
To learn more about Pall, please visitwww.pall.com/green.
As the Technical Sales Specialist you will be responsible for supporting sales operations in various capacities for a defined region. While in this role, you will also be responsible for assisting customers with technical inquires such as filter sizings, filter recommendations, and Biopharmaceutical/Single-use product information.
- Support field sales efforts by handling customer inquiries and providing product and technical support.
- Prepare sales quotations and proposals for direct customers, distributors and direct sales teams.Prepare WIN / Losses analysis by product line to evaluate both territory and product success rate.
- Coordinate with internal and external technical resources to support specific customer requests, applications and sales opportunities.
- Provide customer feedback to Sales Mgmt. and Marketing.
- Prepare weekly and Monthly Activity Reports to assess territory and market conditions.
- Travel with Field Sales Personnel to provide technical Support.
- Work independently with little supervision Self-starter and a quick learner
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a Life Science or Business discipline
- Master’s Degree with focus in Life Science, Engineering or Business
- 1 years technical sales experience (business background helpful)
- 1 years experience in the Biotechnology
- 1 years biopharma / manufacturing industry
- Up to 10% travel
The above describes the essential content of and requirements for proficient performance in the position and is not meant to be all-inclusive.
US Citizenship or Resident Alien status required to support government programs and projects
Pall Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, religion, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or protected veteran status or marital status.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and industrial solutions. Our globally diverse team of 59,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.5B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2,000% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: North America-United States-CA-Menlo Park
Req ID: BIO000266