PDS Tech Inc Project Manager, Data Center Operations in Menlo Park, California
PDS Tech is looking for a Project Manager in Menlo Park, CA.
Develop end to end project plans, drive project execution, monitor and track progress, ensure target deadlines are met.
Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and ensure proper communication to all stakeholders.
Build and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Create and maintain project/process documentation.
Identify gaps and communicate to relevant teams to drive improvements/feature requests. Drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and functions.
Establish a communication plan to update stakeholders, provide frequent program updates, manage weekly status reporting.
Identify and communicate risks and work on mitigation plans.
Point of contact for project related escalations – first call resolution for issues. Review operational issues and determine if a technology solution is required or a process correction needs to be made.
• Identify operational pain points and opportunities to improve business practices and prioritize resources in areas that will deliver the greatest impact.
• Ensure there is sound communication between various groups and projects. Maintain program status wiki pages and provide frequent program updates. Identify and communicate risks and adjustments to the overall program.
• Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks.
• Minimum 3 years work experience in Project Management with a demonstrated track record of delivering business value using technology solutions in high-tech operations space.
• Proven project management, interpersonal, and communication skills, with high attention to detail.
• Strong communication and coordination skills
• Must be proactive with proven ability to execute on multiple tasks simultaneously
• Ability to collaborate with different individuals across the organization and within other geographies, and "roll-up the sleeves" in order to accomplish all necessary tasks
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Resourceful, action-orientated with the ability to get things done and overcome obstacles
• Data Center experience and past experience as an engineer a plus
• Ability to closely walk the line between business and technology
This position may require you to submit to and pass a drug test and/or background check. If this is a hands-on position, you may also be required to pass a safety and productivity examination.
PDS Tech, Inc. will comply with all applicable federal and state laws governing the use of such background checks and drug tests.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
Immediate 401(k) eligibility
Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, check out http://www.pdstech.com/
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details
To find a recruiter near you, look at our Branch Locator. at http://www.pdstech.com/pds_locations.htm
For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org