Northrop Grumman Teamcenter Development Analyst 2/3 in Melbourne, Florida
Teamcenter Development Analyst 2/3
Requisition ID: 17006976
Location(s): United States-Florida-Melbourne
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Teamcenter Developer/Analyst is responsible for designing, developing, and sustaining the PLM platform of Siemens Teamcenter Unified Architecture and Teamcenter Enterprise platforms. Implements functionality based on the direction of PLM Architect and customer requirements. He/she will customize Teamcenter using SOA, Stylesheets, C/C , BMIDE and MVI. Specific modules include Aerospace and Defense, Simulation, Manufacturing, Change Management, Workflows/Lifecycles, CAD and other business system integrations.
This position can be hired as a level 2 or 3, depending upon years of experience, applicable skills for the level, and education.
• 5 years of relevant IT experience with a Bachelor’s degree in related discipline. (Equivalent professional technical experience will be considered in lieu of the degree requirements)
• 3 years of experience with Siemens Teamcenter Enterprise, and/or Teamcenter Unified development.
• At least 3 years of experience must be with the Teamcenter Unified platform with BMIDE customizations and ITK development. Knowledge of Teamcenter data model architecture, management, and integration. Required Technical skills: Object Oriented Software Development, C , BMIDE.
• At least 3 years of experience must be with the Teamcenter Enterprise platform on Solaris/Linux with C and MVI customizations. Knowledge of Teamcenter administration, data model architecture, and integration experience. Required Technical skills: Object Oriented Software Development, C, Java, Sqlplus, Solaris/Linux and Windows shell script, Perl, XML/XSL
• Excellent organizational, communication skills and successful experience working with remote teams
• Required to follow established development and administration processes
• Must be US Citizen and capable of obtaining a DoD Secret Clearance
• Teamcenter workflow development
• Teamcenter installation and maintenance procedures and methods
• CATIA V5 and NX integration customization
• Experience with Teamcenter Aerospace & Defense and access controls including ADA and Access Manager.
• Experience working with Microsoft TFS
• Active Secret Clearance
• Must be proactive and able to complete assignments independently with minimal oversight, on tight schedules.
• Support business readiness and change management activities prior to go-live.
• Share domain and tool knowledge with teammates to contribute to the growth of other’s abilities
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: Teamcenter Development Analyst 2/3
Requisition ID: 17006976