Northrop Grumman Subcontracts Administrator 2/3 in McClellan, California
Subcontracts Administrator 2/3
Requisition ID: 17006979
Location(s): United States-California-McClellan
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
The Subcontracts Administrator 2/3 is responsible for executing major procurement activities and providing contractualsupport and documentation to suppliers, in support of proposals and programs.
Routine responsibilities include the following:
- Interfacing and corresponding with suppliers
- Developing sourcing/evaluation strategies
- Supplier identification
- Source selection
- Preparation of Non-Disclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements, and Memorandums of Agreement
- Evaluation of customer RFP's
- In conjunction with the program management teams, developing subcontract RFP's that include Statements of Work,Technical/Quality Specifications, Deliverable Requirements List and Schedules, Performance Assessment Requirements,terms and conditions, appropriate customer flow down requirements, proposal preparation and pricing requirements/templates, compliance matrices and supplier profiles
- Analyzing and evaluating subcontractor proposals
- Provides subcontractor pricing, deviations from scope and/or terms and conditions, comprehensive cost analysis andjustifications, and technical data assertions to stakeholders during the proposal preparation phase.
- Working closely with program management team to negotiate price, payment terms, work statements, schedule, and/orterms and conditions to meet contract/program requirements
- Selects or recommends subcontractors, writes formal awards, processes internal justifications, and documents files inpreparation for internal and external audits.
- Administers resulting subcontracts, ensuring that all requirements are performed in accordance with the scope of workand delivery schedules.
- Ensuring compliance with FAR/DFARS regulations and purchasing policies & procedures
- Management of subcontract agreement modifications, which include coordination of required additions, deletions, orother modifications or formal documented communication to subcontractors
- Arranging and participating in supplier meetings and controlling and reporting supplier progress.
This requisition may be filled at either a level 2 or a level 3.
This position can be hired at a level 2 or a level 3.
1. The basic qualification requirements for a Professional Band Level 3 is a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 6years of work experience in procurement/supply chain/contracts subcontracts and/or accounting or finance OR a Master'sDegree with a minimum of 4 years of work experience in procurement/supply chain/contracts/ subcontracts and/oraccounting or finance.
2. The basic qualification requirements for a Professional Band Level 2 is a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 3years of work experience in procurement/supply chain/contracts/subcontracts and/or accounting or finance OR aMaster’s Degree with a minimum of 1 years of work experience in procurement/supply chain/contracts/ subcontractsand/or accounting or finance.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Proficiency with the use of MS Office Suite applications
- Knowledge relating to special payment provisions (progress or performance based payments)
- Understanding of the proposal process, pricing instructions, terms and conditions and determining the adequacy ofsubcontractor proposals received.
- Should possess working knowledge of U.S. Government contracting and the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)/Defense Federal Acquisitions Regulation Supplement (DFARS), with specific working knowledge of Parts 15 (Contracting
by Negotiation) and 31(Contract Cost Principles and Procedures); Cost Accounting Standards (CAS); and DefenseContract Audit Agency (DCAA) audit procedures
- Experience with SAP
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: Subcontracts Administrator 2/3
Requisition ID: 17006979